Summer Camp using the sciences and the arts Design and Innovation
Our mission is to promote original, critical & creative thinking through STEM investigations in a fun and safe environment.
Camp DNI's Four Big Ideas
1.Teach campers DESIGN thinking strategies & techniques.
2. Teach campers how to N'VISION the Possibilities through trial and error.
3. Whet each camper's appetite to crave INNOVATION.
4. Bring in EXPERTS to help campers learn and apply their strategies for success.
767 California Avenue, Venice
For information contact Bart Loos at firstname.lastname@example.org
We have maintenance, painting, and clean-up projects to complete. Parent volunteers are needed! You may come and go as your schedule permits. This is a good opportunity for working parents to help out at the school. Lunch will be provided.
Parents new to VLS will have a chance to meet members of our school and church staff and PTSL officers.
Parents will have an opportunity to:
• Pick up a school information packet
• Turn in registration forms (last year’s forms will be available for referencing)
• Purchase school supplies, including special classroom items
• Pick up school apparel ordered earlier in August or place an order (samples will be
available for sizing)
• Check our parent volunteer board for opportunities to serve in our PTSL
• Check out our supply of recycled school apparel (profit will be added to our PTSL treasury)
Pastor Chris will be leading this class for parents new to VLS. The session will include a sharing of your spiritual/religious background and a summary of our basic Lutheran beliefs. Parents may choose to attend the class on Sunday, September 8th.
Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe (PG)