It is our vision is to provide a quality Christian education for children in our community. We desire families from all economic situations and offer financial assistance for eligible families.
FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment conducts the financial need analysis for Venice Lutheran School. All Families applying for financial aid will need to complete an online application and submit the necessary supporting documentation to FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment by April 15th prior to the academic year the student is applying. Applicants can apply online at www.factstuitionaid.com. If you have questions or concerns about the application process, you may speak with a FACTS Customer Care Representative at 1-866-315-9262.
The following information is required in order for FACTS to process your application.
1) Signed and completed online application.
2) Payment of the $30 application fee.
3) Copies of your most recent tax forms including all supporting tax schedules.*
4) Copies of your most recent W-2 form for both you and your spouse.*
5) Copies of supporting documentation for Social Security Income, Welfare, Child Support, Food Stamps, Workers’ Compensation, and TANF.*
*Sections 3-5 should be mailed to:
FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment
P. O. Box 82524
Lincoln NE 68501-2524